Sunday, July 5, 2009

Waiting for my flight...

Virgin Atlantic as usual. July 4th weekend was fun, no fireworks though. Living in Orlando, fireworks become somewhat of an unappreciated commodity. I ended up leaving my cell phone in a New York City cab the night I arrived - not the best way to start the trip! Oh well, I thought about getting a new one but then decided to wait until I get back. That's right everyone, Vishaal is going mobileless for the next few weeks!

This was also my first time in Philadelphia. It's a beautiful city - I got to spend time with my closest friends and old-roomie Sanjay. While we didn't really do the tourist thing, it was great to just catch up. Uh oh - they're boarding! (I hope I have a good seatmate) I'll see you all in London or India!

No comments:

Post a Comment