Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Packing...

Packing has proved harder than anticipated. With temperatures ranging from 47F in Amarnath to 108F in Delhi, weather patterns including torrential rain in Darjeeling to a cool breeze in Kathmandu...I've got to pack for all seasons all in one bag! Flight is at 11:00am in the morning, and I have the opportunity to spend this weekend some of my closest friends in New York City and Philadelphia for what I hope will prove to be a memorable one :)

On another note, I felt a little bad leaving my associate Linda with all my unresolved projects. I think all she's praying for is that I come back eventually...that may prove to be difficult if life in India becomes appealing. I've always wanted to become engaged with a social enterprise project and if something appealing crosses my path...who knows ;)

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment